Rule of Play for Raceway Chase The Ace
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Raceway Gives Chase the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Illinois at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Raceway Gives Chase the Ace Raffle:
- Staff and Board of Directors of Raceway Gives Chase the Ace Raffle
- Employees of Ascend FS
- And members of the same household of each of the above
- Tickets must be purchased in the State of Illinois.
- Tickets may be purchased online at racewaycta.org, or in person at the following location:
- 700 Raceway Blvd.
Madison, IL 62060
- 700 Raceway Blvd.
- Tickets will be available beginning at 10am Tuesday, following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available at the following bundle prices: 3 for $5, 10 for $10, or 60 for $20.
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual digital card number from the remaining unflipped digital cards available at the time of purchase. Each digital card contains a hidden playing card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of digital cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the digital card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a digital card. The selected digital card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple digital cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All tickets will be delivered via email. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, online purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please email the Foundation at email@example.com,
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Monday at 7:00 p.m. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each week by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw.
- The weekly draw will be electronically conducted at approximately 7:15 p.m. from the offices of Raceway Gives, on each of the following days:
- Dec 23, 2020
- Dec 30, 2020
- Jan 6, 2021
- Jan 13, 2021
- Jan 20, 2021
- Jan 27, 2021
- Feb 3, 2021
- Feb 10, 2021
- Feb 17, 2021
- Feb 24, 2021
- March 3, 2021
- March 10, 2021
- March 17, 2021
- March 24, 2021
- March 31, 2021
- April 7, 2021
- April 14, 2021
- April 21, 2021
- April 28, 2021
- May 5, 2021
- May 12, 2021
- May 19, 2021
- May 26, 2021
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the week. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the digital card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the digital card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Chase the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. Raceway Gives Chase the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the digital card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the week will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous week are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to racewaycta.org following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winners will also be notified by phone.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws to win or to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The winner must provide their full name, address, and phone number upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the Raceway gives Chase the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to Raceway Gives prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the AscendFS 50:50 raffle management platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of AscendFS shall be deemed correct and final. Raceway Gives is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by Raceway Gives. Raceway Gives respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of the Raceway Gives, and ask for their support for our mission to improve community health. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your request.